Buses are provided for pupils who live at a distance of one or more mile(s) from school. While the district operates a bus program to furnish transportation, it does not relieve parents or students from the responsibility of supervision before the child boards the bus in the morning and after the child leaves the bus. Only when the child boards the bus in the morning does he or she become the school’s legal responsibility and responsibility shall end when the child is delivered to the regular bus stop.
DUE TO THE PANDEMIC:
• Masks MUST BE WORN AT ALL TIMES WHILE ON THE BUS. A student without a mask will not be allowed to board the bus. (Each bus will have a few disposable masks available for use.)
• Students will sit in assigned seats and will sit by household. Staggered seating (if possible) will be utilized.
• Students MUST STAY IN THEIR ASSIGNED SEAT.
Obey driver’s or bus aide’s instructions.
• Keep aisles clear.
• Remain in assigned seat until stopped.
• Keep everything inside the bus. Talk quietly- do not yell or use profanity.
• Keep your hands to yourself. Be courteous.
• Do not throw anything.
• Maintain orderly conduct at bus stops and maintain social distancing.
• No food or beverages.
DUE TO THE PANDEMIC, there will be a ZERO TOLERANCE POLICY. For the safety and well-being of all students and staff, students must follow all transportation rules. Failure to do so, will result in REMOVAL FROM THE BUS FOR THE REST OF THE MONTH. A second infraction would remove the student from riding the bus for the rest of the semester.
SEP 09, 2020