Arizona Tax Credit Information
We invite you to participate in the Arizona State Tax Credit Program, where 100% of your donation goes directly to the program of your choice. You support your school, and the money comes right back to you when you file your taxes. It’s win-win!
What is it?
Arizona Law (ARS 43-1089.01) allows married couples filing jointly a tax credit of up to $400 and individual taxpayers a tax credit of up to $200 when they contribute to extracurricular activities in public schools.
Who Can Contribute?
This tax credit is available to all who reside in Arizona and have a tax liability at least equal to that of their donation. You do not have to be a parent of a child in our school district to benefit from this law. Corporations are not eligible to contribute.
How Do I Receive My Tax Credit?
Please do the following if you would like to receive the tax credit:
- Download and complete the Arizona Tax Credit Contribution form.
- Attach your check made payable to Wellton Elementary School District.
- Please be sure to designate which school you wish to support.
- Indicate on the response form how you would like us to use your donation.
- You can make your contribution in person at our school, or you may mail the form to us.
- We’ll mail you a receipt for tax reporting purposes.